For those who have been to Philadelphia before now is your chance to see the hip, cool, fun side of Philly (and, yes, the Liberty Bell too).
This 3-hour adventure includes:
- Your own Rocky Run at the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The trendy shops and restaurants of Midtown Village
- Made-in-Philadelphia movie sites such as Transformers 2, The Sixth Sense, Rocky, Philadelphia, and more than 30 others!
- Spectacular murals
- A special behind-the-scenes peek at Eastern State Penitentiary - America's Most Historic Prison (known as the Alcatraz of the East)
- And, the obligatory visit to that famous "broken bell" (in its new home!)
See how today's Philadelphians have made this once colonial city a true cosmopolitan gem, complete with insiders tips on local hangouts, dive bars, and the best shopping values.
It's a rolling good time aboard our "time-travel trolley" from 1776 to present time!